Monday, July 24, 2017

BBB

The Bye-Bye Blackbirds
Duet Video

"Take Out The Poison," the upcoming BBB’s album, will be released August 25th, and this excellent clip is a great run up to it. In the clip, a man and woman walk separately through the streets of San Francisco. They could be the duet, but they don’t know it yet. The music is college rock on its jangly side, very sweet, very nice.


I got a real kick out of watching this, too, because it reminded me of the one time I visited San Fran and how much I liked it. City Lights Bookstore, the famous one, plays a prominent role in the video, and I have some hazy memories of being in there, and how much I liked it, too.




Andrea Weiss

2 comments:

  1. Do you know who the female vocalist is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the delay. The woman in question is Lindsay Paige Garfield.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive